The results for the Home and Garden Expo Decorating Contest are in and we are proud to announce the finalists!
They will now be building until 12 noon SLT on Sunday 27th May. After that, voting will begin!
We had a huge response to the contest, and a lot of entries – sadly, with only 12 houses to decorate this year, we had to make a selection.
The final group were chosen by a raffle draw made earlier today by Nikki Mathieson, the organizer of the Home and Garden Expo, who drew the names out of the equivalent of a Second Life hat (a random name generator script).
We are sorry to say that that all those who entered haven’t made the finals but you have inspired us to set up a bigger contest next year, when we hope you’ll feel encouraged to enter again!
But now the drum roll ….
- House Number 1: The Kaizen house designed by Also Known As will be decorated by choiboiami
- House Number 2: Eco IV by Maven Homes will be decorated by DevinVaughn
- House Number 3: Grenalda by Glas Houses will be decorated by mj zaurak
- House Number 4: The Buccaneer Bay Bungalow by Varriale Designs will be decorated by Prokofy Neva
- House Number 5: The Rothko House by Kaerri will be decorated by Alisa Farshore
- House Number 6: Grenalda by Glas Houses will be decorated by bebelg7
- House Number 7: Bocas Belle V4 by Spargel and Shine will be decorated by Trixie Lanley
- House Number 8: Bocas Belle V4 by Spargel and Shine will be decorated by Mari Moonbeam
- House Number 9: Eco IV by Maven Homes will be decorated by Elayna Rexen
- House Number 10: Rothko House by Kaerri will be decorated by willahmina
- House Number 11: The Buccaneer Bay Bungalow by Varriale Designs will be decorated by Angeleise
- House Number 12: The Kaizen house designed by Also Known As will be decorated by Holden SR Spaulding
The three reserves are:
1st reserves: bluegreyeyegentleman and littlemissflame
2nd reserve: leriadraven
3rd reserve: Pam Tigerauge
If any of the houses are unclaimed after 48 hours (by mid-day Thursday SLT) then they will be offered to the reserve candidates, in the order shown here.