The largest and longest running home and garden event in SL, The Home and Garden Expo returns the 15th February to 3rd March 2020. Exhibitors will have access to set up their displays from 11th to 13th February, and the regions will be open for preview for our blogger team on 14th February.
The Home & Garden Expo is an event that seeks to support Relay For Life of Second Life, as well as its exhibitors and guests. Expo exhibitors are required to have two Relay For Life of Second Life 100% donation items at the Expo. These items must be new and exclusive to the Expo for the duration of the event. RFL of SL also benefits via the Gachas, where proceeds are evenly split between the Creator and RFL of SL.
In 2020, for the first time ever, we are also going to include a very small amount of Second Life fashion. To be eligible to apply as a clothing vendor, you must also agree to participate in Second Life’s first ever Wearable Art Awards. Please see the webpage for details, costs, store sizes and associated information.
Applications are open for:
- Creators of home and garden items of all kinds; from houses and landscaping to furniture, decor and knick-knacks
- Breedables creators and markets
- Builders’ resources aimed at the home and garden market
- SL rental estates
- SL Media covering the home and garden and/or art scene in SL
- Building schools
- Visual artists
- Wearable Art Awards of Second Life/clothing/accessory stores
The most popular displays sell fast, so don’t wait too long and please prepare a secondary and third option.